Hi Loves! Apologies for not uploading a blog post last Thursday. Before I share my spring wishlist, I wanted to announce my posting schedule. If you have noticed, I have been uploading twice a week: Mondays and Thursdays. I am officially announcing that my upload days will continue to be Mondays and Thursdays, the majority of my posts are fashion-based, but I’m hoping to expand my creativity by uploading beauty and lifestyle posts.
Moving on, I am excited to share what I’ve been eye-balling from Forever 21 for the spring season and I hope this post sparks some inspiration on what to add to your closet for this upcoming season!
1. Spring is way warmer than winter, but it isn’t as warm as summer, so any sort of light-weight jacket is a spring essential just in case the weather decides to blow a gust of wind your way. I have been loving distressed jean jackets lately, I love how it gives off an edgy look and the phrase on the back is so cool and chic.
2. We all know I love my off-the-should dresses! I found one that I am obsessed with and will probably purchase while I’m writing this blog post. I love the playful and girly vibes it gives off. Such a beautiful and comfy dress!
3. I can’t forget pastel colored flats. Since winter is slowly going away, I can finally pull out them flats and not have to worry about getting my feet wet from the snow. I love the pastel blue and how it’s so perfect for the spring season.
4. I’m a bag lover, whether it’s backpacks or handbags. I found this super cute backpack that comes in both pink and blue, which I thought was so perfect with the spring color scheme. Also it’s so cute to carry everyday items!
5. I have been loving the one shoulder ruffle top look lately. Everyone has been rocking this look at the New York and London Fashion Weeks! I found one on the Forever 21 website for such an inexpensive price. Such a trendy and stylish piece of clothing!
Thank you for reading!
Lots of Love,