Christmas is just around the corner and I am rounding up some of the cutest Christmas gifts that are $50 or less!
1. The Happy Cat Heat Change Mug is perfect for all the warm drinkers out there. Nothing is cuter than a happy cat while sipping on your favorite warm drink!
2. Who doesn’t love a pair of Snow Day Graphic Pajamas during the winter season? These are cozy enough to keep you warm, but also thin enough to not make you sweat. I love the Christmas graphics, it definitely puts me in a Christmas mood!
3. Makeup fanatics come this way! The MAC – Snow Ball Peach Face Bag Collection is the perfect holiday-esque makeup gift that will help any gal glow up for their upcoming holiday parties. Also rose-gold sequins are everything!
4. If you know someone who loves a simple sweater with a dash of pizzazz, raise your hand! This Blouson Sleeve Sweater is the perfect combination of classy and fun. Balloon sleeve tops have been trending lately and it definitely adds texture and shape to a simple sweater top!
5. A girl can never have to many chokers, am I right ladies? The Aimee Y-Choker is such a glamorous gold chain choker that is perfect to glam up an outfit. It will make you feel like a glamorous Queen!
6. A beanie is a must have for Christmas. Not only will this Knit Beanie with Faux Fur Pompom keep your head warm, but you’ll look cute while wearing it!
7. If you have sensitive skin like me, this gift is the holy grail of smooth skin in the morning! Ultrasonic Cool Mist Aromatherapy Diffuser are such underrated Christmas gifts. I love everything from the cooling mist texture in the air to having the option to add scented oil to steam up your home with your desired scent.
8. For anyone who loves to keep their feet warm, these Plush Socks will do the trick! Not only are they super soft, but the Christmas graphics are so adorably holiday-esque.
Thank you for reading! Have a Fabulous Day!