Is there anything better than sipping your favorite warm drink and sinking into a comfy sweater when the winter temperature hits? If you ask me, of course it isn’t! Especially during this season, when sweaters are not only cozy but also fashion-forward. So throwing on a sweater can also be a very stylish move.
Designers are showcasing every style angle from asymmetrical cuts to sculptural silhouettes with voluminous sleeves. I love the new and modern takes on classic styles lately! These winter tops can be worn with a vinyl skirt or pair of trendy corduroy pants and ankle boots – the winter outfit combo you can’t beat because it’s comfortable and stylish. Today I have gathered a few of my favorite sweaters to share with you all!
1. This J Crew sweater is the cutest of the bunch! The bow adds a beautiful feminine element to the simple top.
2. A cable knit sweater like this Volcom one is what every fashionista needs in her closet. A great neutral color that is very wearable and the sweater material will definitely keep you warm!
3. The perfect oversized sweater! I can’t get enough of this Free People turtle neck. The color is absolutely beautiful and its another cozy top to add to the sweater collection! You can never have too many warm sweaters.
4. The sweater for the gal who loves to add an element of surprise to her look. This Astr The Label sweater is perfect to show a little skin, but still keeping it classy. I have never seen a design like this before – definitely new and modern!
5. Ring ring! Bell sleeves are here to stay ladies. This H&M sweater is such a classic beauty! I am living for the color and I love how the sleeves are very on trend.
6. Off the shoulder tops aren’t limited to spring/summer tops. I love how this BB Dakota sweater is more on the sexier side of the spectrum. A very fun top to style!
7. Cardigans are definitely a favorite sweater item. A perfect add on to any look! This H&M cardigan is a must have in my closet!
Thank you for reading! Have a Fabulous Weekend!