Christmas is 2 weeks away, so I have gathered my favorite holiday gifts under $100. You definitely don’t have to spend a lot to buy a great gift!
- Nothing is cozier than a pair of UGG slippers! Your feet will definitely be fabulously warm and comfy. The flexible rubber sole adds indoor and outdoor versatility that means all fashion needs.
- Off the shoulder tops are totally in style this year! The slouchy sleeves are the perfect way to show a little skin while keeping it classy.
- Sunglasses are an all year accessory. These Quay Australia x Des Perkins are smokin’ hot where it exudes the “cool girl” look. Love how the simplicity goes a long way.
- Trendy pullover’s with bloused sleeves can turn a simple sweater to a more sophisticated style item. A must have to chic-tify any winter look!
- A leather card case is a personal necessity that contains all the magic cards that are taken on all shopping sprees. This Ted Baker London Leather Card Case is the chicest one I have come across and it is perfect for those fashionistas who loves to carry light when splurging.
- For all my travel babes who loves to carry light, this Longcamp Backpack is for you! This backpack has it all – it’s durable, water-resistant, and to add a stylish kick, it’s topped with a textured leather handle and flap.
- A winter staple piece: sweater dress! The flared bell sleeves makes the sweater dress go from basic to stylish. With a pair of tights and over-the-knee boots, this outfit would be to die for!
- The faux fur cardigan statement piece will make you shine bright like a diamond! For all my fashionistas who love to go the extra mile, this cardigan is a must have closet item.
Have a Fabulous Day!