We all know that a little black dress or monochromatic suit is always on par for the party scene, but who says you can’t go the extra glam-mile during the holidays? From velvet to sequin dresses, here are 6 not so basic holiday dresses for glaming it up and looking festive this season.
1. The perfect princess holiday dress! An elegant dress that cuts off below the knees and embellished with a sequined mesh fabric. The seam at the waist helps accentuate the curves and the flared out pleated skirt completes the elegant look.
2. The one-shoulder trend has been a hot 2017 trend. I love the visibility of the clavicle, which adds a sexy element to the dress. The bow is a great statement piece to pull the sexy/classy look together.
3. VELVET continues to capture hearts over and over again. The shiny, soft fabric illuminates a glam feeling that makes you look like you spent a great amount of money on your look. This velvet long-sleeve dress will help you stand out like a gem during those dinner parties.
4. Sequins is one of 2017’s hottest fashion trends! You will definitely stand out in any sequins related style piece. The glittering palettes are loose and making a splash onto skirts, dresses and even pantsuits, proving that any silhouette can be ready to party.
5. The “Star Print” continues to be a popular print this month. A perfect little black dress with a “star” flare!
6. The perfect “lady like” dress! I love the pop of red for the holiday season and the bow adds an innocent and classy look to the overall outfit. Great pick for any fashionista who wants to look red carpet ready!
Thank you for reading! Have a Fabulous Day!