Happy Tuesday Loves!
Thrifting has become a recent hobby and I can’t seem to stop. I love finding the cutest fashion pieces for such inexpensive prices. ThredUP is hands down one of my favorite thrift shops and I love how it is so easy to find what I’m looking for on their website and there is literally so many amazing pieces to fight over. I’m so happy to be partnering with thredUP to share the fashion goodies I picked out and my go-to thrift tips.
MY THREDUP STYLE PICKS
Original Price | $36.00
thredUP Price | $9.99
Original Price | $45.00
thredUP Price | $13.99
Original Price | $70.00
thredUP Price | $13.99
Similar top | Madewell
Original Price | $27.00
thredUP Price | $5.99
Thrift Tips On The Go
1. Ask thrift shops when they put out new inventory. Most items are donated during the weekends and by Monday or Tuesday, new merchandises have been moved onto the floor. So definitely ask customer service when is the best day for new products and this will help you get your hands on the new products first!
2. Be patient. Believe me, there will be days when it seems like you can’t find anything, but hold your head high and be patient! With a little bit of patience and perseverance, trust me, you will find what you’re looking for and probably more!
3. Go early or late. We all know that the great stuff goes fast. If you get there early you’ll be the first to get your hands on the newest items. If you get there by the end of the day there will be more deals and opportunities to bargain, especially at flea markets and garage sales. So whichever times suits your shopping agenda, go for it!
4. Find a thrift shop that fits your style. Some shops are known for selling certain types of items. When you visit a thrift shop, see if the shelves are stocked with items similar to your style. This will help save you time scouring through hundreds of clothes at a shop that probably won’t have what you are looking for.
5. Find a shop that displays merchandise well. Not only will this put your shopping adventures out of misery, but a well organized shop helps direct you to where you need to go without having to figure out where everything is.
*Use the code GAONOU to receive 35% off your first thredUP order (up to $50 per order)